Saturday, November 10, 2007

Getting Ready For Bed

How cute are they? They are like little rappers, "Kick it over here baby pops!"

Getting them ready for bed is the prelude to the sweetest hours of my day! Too bad Tucker is going to wake up in two hours to eat again! These first six weeks is what I affectionately refer to as the "Six Weeks of Death". You are so tired, exhausted, on edge, emotionally spent, and seem to argue with each other just for fun that it feels like it would be better to die. Okay, I know that is a little dramatic but it seems to capture those emotions.

Tucker has really been doing great. Holly has been doing a great job of avoiding foods that cause gas and he is gaining weight. Even though Kennedy is constantly harassing him he seems to be happy. The other day I told Kennedy that she needs to be gentle with Tucker because one day he is going to grow up and be bigger than her and her response was, "Ya, right!". This is going to be a lot of fun.

I have been getting over bronchitis but I think I am on the upside of it now so hopefully it just keeps getting better. Holly has been a trooper. She is made to be a mother. Her balance of love and discipline is amazing.

1 comment:

Mark, Lena, Kaelyn and Connor said...

Love the picture. So cute! Tucker looks like he is growning.