Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Tucker

This is my son, Tucker. I love him so much. He loves footballs, soccer balls, basket balls..basically he is just a balla! Ya, he has red hair, two dimples, a little chubby, and kind of shy, but he is awesome! First, his name is Tucker. It took us three days, after his birth, to name him, but it is perfect. His big sister calls him Tuck and I call him Tuckerooski!

The best part of the day is when I come home and I can hear Tucker from inside, before I get to the door, calling out, "Dahd-dy, dahd-dy". It is awesome. He will come and give me the longest hugs. The kind of hugs that are like, "Where have you been all day...don't ever leave again."

So far he is dominated by his sister. She has hit him, sat on him, pushed him, thrown things at him so much that just when she comes toward him he screams out loud and falls to the ground in a duck and cover position. Son after his dad's own heart. That's how I made it through Jr. High.

So Ya, he gets dominated by his sister but he is only 1.5 and his sister is 4. He already out weighs her and when he learns he can use his weight she will be running from him the rest of their childhood. Until then she just sits on him and giggles, as he cries out for help. "Dahd-dy, elp"

Poor guy :)

No comments: