Monday, October 29, 2007

Kennedy Turned 3

Kennedy's birthday was awesome. Thanks to all those who have dropped by, given presents, and slapped high fives. She loved it. After the last few days being focused on Tucker I think we gave her more sugar and sweets on her birthday than her whole life combined.

I think Kennedy is at the perfect age. We love her so much. There are times when I think I want to have a dozen, and then she falls on the floor screaming and we are confronted with reality. She really is a lot of fun. Today we went to Lowe's because our dryer broke and as we walked in the door she saw Christmas trees and it was so fun to see it through her eyes. She wanted to touch them, smell them, and just be close to them. It was awesome. There are times when I am with her and we just look at each other and start laughing. I love it.

Tucker is doing great! A lot of gas, and we are trying different things with Holly's diet, but it might just be part of it. Right now Holly is surviving on 3 hours of sleep intervals. I don't know how she does it!

1 comment:

Mark, Lena, Kaelyn and Connor said...

Happy Birthday Kennedy!!! I can remember when you were as small as your new little brother Tucker! Holly, I added your blog to ours...hope that is ok...if not let me know, I can always take it off. Hope you are recovering fast! Can't wait to see more pics!